Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's over here on the Right Side?


I have been rather aptly described as a North Face wearin’, Blackberry twattin’, Red Bull drinkin’ punk.  In my downtime, I’m a barefoot bush-hippie, eating things I find in the woods and yelling at people for littering.  I’ve never used my Ivy League degree for anything, and I recently quit my job of three years because I was tired of having money.  I describe myself as gainfully unemployed.

This blog is my latest project in conjunction with The Bright Side and I intend to bring you the Right opinions about opinion with a healthy helping of unrelated commentary to get you through it.  What can you expect out of the Right Side?  Well…

First of all, I don’t believe in facts.  Believing in facts is kind of like believing in the afterlife.  It’s a nice idea, but for the most part it’s just to make us feel better.  Secondly, I don’t much like holding an opinion; I’ll agree with an opinion, argue against an opinion, or stand by an opinion, but holding onto an opinion just isn’t for me, so don’t be surprised if I change my mind about something; it happens.  And lastly, I don’t know anything about writing, blogs, or the internet.  I’m mostly making this up as I go along.  But that’s the point, isn’t it?

So when you’re done here and you just aren’t satisfied after reading an entry, go ahead and click the link for The Bright Side for an alternate way of looking at things.

3 comments:

  1. what's your take on Mexican Jumping Beans?

    would they be more or less profitable to sell than say, decoratively painted plates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally Mexican jumping beans are competitive with decoratively painted plates however decoratively painted plates take up a lot of real estate on the table. I recommend removing approximately half of the decoratively painted plates in order to spread the Mexican jumping beans around in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a fan of a medium sized decoratively painted bowl filled with mexican jumping beans! It's the best of both worlds, and the slight "ping" of the beans on the bowl adds an interesting ambience

    ReplyDelete